The Mapping Actors and Alliances Project in South Sudan (MAAPSS)
The Mapping Actors and Alliances Project in South Sudan (MAAPSS) provides current information on over 400 actors, and charts connections among political and military alliances and armed groups. It contains hundreds of biographical profiles of individual people, armed groups and political parties with an aim to promote awareness and enhance knowledge among policymakers, academics, humanitarian and development practitioners, and others committed to advancing peace and security in South Sudan. More information here.
Additional HSBA Reports and Papers
- HSBA 2016 Symposium Synopsis (2 November 2016)
- HSBA 2016 Synthesis Report (2 November 2016)
- A response to HSBA Issue Brief 24 (11 August 2016)
- HSBA Letter in Response to Criticisms of 8 March 2016 Report on Upper Nile (28 June 2016)
- South Sudan Civil Society Referendum Taskforce: Concerns about the Referendum on Southern Self-determination. South Sudan Civil Society Referendum Taskforce statement. Juba, South Sudan, 12-13 October 2010.
- South Sudan and DDR: Adopting an Integrated Approach to Stabilization. Workshop papers. Juba, South Sudan, 25-26 June 2009.
- Promoting Security in Southern Sudan. Workshop outcome statement. Juba, South Sudan, 25-26 June 2009.